Bluebonnet Point is actively hiring dedicated and compassionate CNAs to join our team!
- SHIFTS (12 Hours: 6am – 6pm & 6pm – 6am)
- Assist with ADLs, transfers, and mobility
- Take and record vital signs
- Maintain the resident care area
- Report resident changes in condition, skin, overall status
- Promote socialization and activity participation
- Must report to work as scheduled, unexcused absences will not be tolerated
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Portray strong interpersonal communication, passion for residents and for the team, strong ability to collaborate and communicate
- Develop productive and efficient working relationships with residents, co-workers, and facility’s leaders
- Ability to create a homelike experience that allows the residents to be comfortable
- Putting patients first
- Creating comfort for the residents by allowing them to bring familiar items from home
- Allowing in-person and virtual visits for the residents
- Encourage and empower each of the residents
Bluebonnet Point is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, and any other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
For specific questions please email our Director of Nursing, Naomi Pinalto at firstname.lastname@example.org.