- Implement housekeeping procedures to meet resident needs.
- Participate in the monitoring system for the housekeeping department.
- Notify supervisor when supplies are needed/equipment is in need of repair.
- Follow material safety data sheets (MSDS)/safety data sheets (SDS).
- Operate housekeeping equipment safely.
- Perform cleaning procedures in accordance with facility policy.
- Identify and report any equipment malfunction to supervisor.
- Notify supervisor when areas of the facility are in need of repair