Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- Follow menus and prepare food and beverages.
- Follow oral and written directions.
- Organize duties to complete tray service in a timely manner.
- Ensure kitchen equipment and surfaces are clean and sanitized according to dietary procedures.
- Store food in compliance with dietary procedures.
- Serve and bus trays.
- Follow infection control procedures related to the Dietary department.
- Ensure eating utensils are clean and sanitized according to dietary policy.
- Operate an automated dishwasher with solution-dispensing system.
- Supervise flow of dishes through dish machine.
- Sort clean dishes, transport to storage area and store according to dietary procedures.
- This position reports to: Food Service Supervisor/Dietary Manager
Bluebonnet Point is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, and any other protected categories in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.